Coat of arms Charles II
Pieter Moentack, King in 1763 donated various cannons to the guild in 1777, which are still in our possession today. This ceremonial artillery consists of seven small cannons of different caliber and two small mortars that are still used at the annual celebrations.
Cabinet the Stadtholder (Lieutenant)
The Stadholder’s oak cupboard is the most remarkable. It dates from 1697. The front consists of five sculpted compartments, flanked by two twisted cordons. The top box shows the guild coat of arms, the bottom box shows the year. In between are small panels with Saint John the Evangelist, Saint Sebastian and a wild man with a bow and arrow. An identical cupboard is located in the Bijloke Museum in Ghent.
Made in green-red painted wood. We find these two barrels in the painting of the Lottery Commissioners in 1751.